It’s that time of year again. The pumpkin spice lattes are out to play, the leaves are changing, and so is your wardrobe. I got together with my ~trendy~ gal pal Daniella Aqshlomo to find out what five things she will clearly is rocking this fall.
1. Big fun shaped Sunnies. Stay shady with some unique cat eyed sunglasses, the bigger the lens the better. Daniella has on the “My Girl” Quay sunglasses in the picture and absolutely kills the look. Fun metal accents with tortoise rims make these a perfect addition to any outfit.
2. Oversized Denim Jackets. I cannot get enough of this piece from LF. It’s perfect for a day of vintage shop hopping with the girls or for a quick bite to eat. The distressed comfy look goes perfect with her super ripped boyfriend jeans and simple t-shirt or tank.
3. Platform Shoes. How cool do these platform sandals look? Make any outfit and your height go from 0-100 real quick by adding a chunky platform shoe.
4. Faux Fur Vest. Dress and warm up any outfit with a neutral colored faux fur vest. Daniella is wearing a two-toned brown/black fur vest that looks amazing with her beautiful ombre hair.
5. Simple flashy jewelry. It will be like the icing on top of the cake after you add a little sparkle to your wardrobe. Daniella is wearing the Mermaid Mysteries Necklace by yours truly Bohindie Stream. She paired it with all of the outfits on todays trip and it added the perfect amount of flash to these statement pieces.
Recreate these looks:
Black t-shirt: Brandy Melville
Black boyfriend jeans: LF
Platform shoes: Steve Madden
Denim Jacket: LF
Fur vest: Pac Sun
Necklace: Mermaid Mysteries Bohindie Stream